We are working with a very prestigious Tier 2 International Banking organisation who are seeking a Treasury Dealer's Assistant . We are seeking an experienced CISI qualified individual with experience in Treasury front office within the banking sector.
To monitor and manage the cash flow relating to the activities of the Branch.
To help and assist activities of the Funding Department under the guidance and supervision of the Dealer (Manager).
- To ensure the Bank maintains a presence in the market and maintain its status under all appropriate regulations.
- To trade in honourable and professional manners, in accordance with FCA’s, BOE’s and all other relevant regulations and guidance notes such as ‘Market Conduct’, ‘UK Money Market Code’.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to execute transactions, where applicable, within the credit limits approved by Head Office and the settlement guidelines approved by GM of the Global Markets.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to trade products within the limits and conditions set by GM of the Global Markets.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to manage liquidity.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to quote prices for other departments and customers.
- To cooperate with other departments, branches and Head Office on various matters which affect the activities of Funding Department.
- Under the supervision of the Dealer (Manager), to deal with the various matters related to the operation of Funding Department based on ‘section T1, T3 and T7 of Branch Procedure Manual’.
- To handle any assignments or duties requested by GM of Global Markets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required: Qualification of Financial Regulation (CISI, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments)
- An understanding of interest rate related instruments within a financial institution.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Word/Excel required, with good mathematical ability and ideally with a knowledge of programming.
- An understanding of regulatory framework operating and market products is required.
- Preferably: Work experience in Treasury Department. Qualifications in Money Market Tools.