We are currently assisting the growth of a start-up Fintech firm, who are targeting to be a unicorn within the prudent banking space as an E-money institution. They are currently seeking a CEO to work alongside the Co -Founders in creating strategies for the growth and expansion of the business post series B funding.
The role is ideal for someone who has the right mix of leadership, passion, energy and experience to build a new digital business in the financial services sector. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative nature, and a vast network in the financial services industry and startup ecosystem.
- The CEO will have primary responsibility for leading company operations, the overall growth strategy, organizational leadership, financial and organizational management, external communications, and marketing and sales efforts.
- He/she will also be responsible for the development and management of advisor and investor relationships.
- The CEO will also be responsible for providing the short term and long term company vision as well as the development of the sales and marketing strategy.
- He/she will also be responsible to achieve fundraising and revenue objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have been successful in startup companies focused on the wants and needs of consumers in the financial services industry. In addition to being the face, voice and spirit of the company, the candidate must demonstrate a track record in financial services and technology.
The role will be split across:
- Provide vision and leadership that attracts followers
- Public relations, including evangelising technology entrepreneurship through public speaking, digital media, and representing the startup sector.
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization
Strategy & Planning
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Establish and implement short and long term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Build and motivate a world-class product, marketing and customer service team.
- Responsible for all elements of HR, employee compensation plans, and benefits.
- Develop a financial plan for the organization
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and company finances.
- Create and revise all content while building a world-class content development team.
- Establish strategic partnerships with other companies in order to reach the ambitious user growth targets
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive executive management team to include all company employees, while establishing a basic personnel policy, initiating and monitoring policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs.
- Ensure company objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by management and employees.
- Ensure company and its businesses comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices.
- Establish, achieve, and report on financials and milestones to investors