Delivering over the Counter Services in an efficient and courteous manner at the bank's branch.
- Maintaining a till in Sterling and Foreign Currency. Staff and Customer travel orders.
- Encashment of cheques and counter debits drawn upon customers’ accounts held in Retail Branches in London.
- The encashment of drafts drawn upon the bank and its overseas Branches.
- The acceptance of credits whether cash or cheque to accounts held with Retail Branches in London.
- Acceptance from customers to transfer requests, whether internal or external, cheque book issuance.
- Purchase and Sale of Foreign Currency notes and Travelers’ Cheques.
- Input of the above to the host computer via the Teller Sub-System.
- Updating information for MIS/Statistical Reporting.
- Telephone Queries.
- Assist with filing at the Branch.
- ATM replenishment
- Must speak, read and write Arabic fluently or at native level, preferably the Khaleeji dialect.
- Previous experience within banking is desirable
- Can demonstrate the following: Commitment and ability to work under reasonable pressure, Professional manner, Flexible attitude, Attention to detail/Accuracy, Good interpersonal skills .