We are seeking a Credit Risk professional with experience and understanding of Banking for our client, who are a BBB rated International Commercial Bank based in London.
You will uphold the following responsibilities:
- Have a broad understanding of Risk Function as the second line of defence in the financial sector especially in banks.
- General understanding of the Enterprise - wide risk management and conversant various risks Credit, Market, Operational, Liquidity.
- Balance Sheet Analysis, conducting independent Credit Risk Rating and vetting of risk Scoring done by first line (business) on the risk calculator
- Understanding of Credit Risk Rating/ Scoring Models. The job would require updating existing rating models with change in business profile.
- Providing ongoing training to field functionaries on various aspects of Credit Risk assessment and conducting of Scoring/ Rating.
- Understanding of Real estate finance and related loan products in UK - Buy to Let, Development, Commercial Real estate loans etc
- Monitoring the Liquidity and Market Risk for the bank as per the prescribed parameters.
- Analysing, Preparing and Presenting risk related MI’s to Bank’s internal committees and other key stakeholders.
- Candidate is expected to keep oneself updated with the market developments in the field of risk, regulatory requirement and banks internal policies & guidelines.
- Required - Should be proficient in Basic Statistics, Proficiency in MS - Office
- Candidates having working knowledge of VBA, Macros will be preferred
Professional Experience & Educational Qualification
- Graduate with finance background
- 3 years plus in Risk or credit related roles