1. This referral scheme only applies to candidates based in the UK.
2. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3. All successful permanent placements must complete 13 weeks of employment before you receive your prize.
4. All successful FTC, contract and temporary placements must secure a minimum 3 months placement and complete 4 weeks of employment before you receive your prize.
5. The referral gift (John Lewis gift voucher) detailed in this scheme is a net payment. MARKET TALENT Ltd is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
6. In the event that MARKET TALENT Ltd is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
7. No replacements or alternatives will be provided if the award/prize is lost or stolen. No monetary alternative is available.
8. No referral gift amount is payable if a referred person works in a temporary position through MARKET TALENT Ltd outside the UK, or is placed at an MARKET TALENT Ltd client in permanent employment outside the UK.
9. The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the MARKET TALENT Ltd database and/or his/her information/profile/resume has already been received by MARKET TALENT Ltd by other means prior to the date of referral.
10. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to MARKET TALENT Ltd for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify MARKET TALENT Ltd for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer’s failure to procure such consent.
11. It is the referrer’s responsibility to contact their MARKET TALENT Ltd consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
12. Candidates can only be referred to MARKET TALENT Ltd once. In the event that a candidate is referred to us more than once by different referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme. MARKET TALENT Ltd reserves the right of judgement and all decisions are final.
13. MARKET TALENT Ltd accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
14. MARKET TALENT Ltd. makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, MARKET TALENT Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
15. The £200 value includes all taxes, fees and shipping. Some conditions and exclusions apply to those giftcards.
16. The experience gift will be offered in the form of a pre-paid voucher.
17. MARKET TALENT Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the referral scheme at any time
18. These conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to MARKET TALENT Ltd for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify MARKET TALENT Ltd for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
© Market Talent 2024 - REGISTERED COMPANY NO. 09642404