Highly reputable bank is seeking a fluent Turkish / English speaking individual and offer them that all important foot in the door into the financial services sector. The role is full time Monday to Friday and will see you working onsite in the City of London.
To apply you must meet the below criteria;
- Be able to work permanently in the UK without sponsorship
- Have excellent communication skills
- You will speak fluent Turkish to business level
- You will speak fluent English to business level
- Be a University graduate of the years between 2015 up to 2021
If you meet all of the above please read on;
Banking Job Overview
The prospective candidate is expected to be able to build positive relationships with the Affluent/Mass Affluent and High Net Worth individuals as their first point of contact. You will be dealing with both HNW loan and deposit account applications/openings and carry out operational duties too.
- Providing excellent client service in order to develop and maintain a strong relationship with our clients.
- Acting as a first point of contact for our existing clients, this involves liaising extensively with various internal teams in order to service our client’s requests.
- Managing the onboarding process for new clients in order to satisfy internal AML and KYC requirements.
- Carrying out AML responsibilities in conducting monthly periodic reviews for existing clients as well as relevant transaction monitoring.
- Advising potential clients on credit requests such as secured/unsecured loans and overseas mortgages.
- Preparing credit proposals and presenting them to the credit committee.
- Assisting with the production of business development by negotiating deals with potential brokers.