We are working with a prestigious international banking organisation seeking a highly meticulous and efficient Senior Treasury Officer to join a growing team. We are seeking a experience Treasury Operations specialist with 3- 5 years of experience in the banking industry.
You will be responsible to ensure the accurate and efficient processing of the Treasury products handled by Treasury Ops, in accordance with established procedures includes FX/MM, Fixed Income, swaps FRA, and CD’s. EMIR and MiFIR Trade and Transaction reporting using Bloomberg and UnaVista within the regulatory timeframes and reconciliation to core system.
- Day to day processing of all Treasury products of derivatives, FX & MM settlements.
- Trade and Transaction reporting within regulatory time-frame, reconciliation of reporting set to core booking system.
- Settlement of Collateral Management daily movements
- Maintenance of department procedures.
- Check / Authorise deal transactions, manual entries, payments and communications.
- Reconcile suspense accounts.
- Preparation of hedge effectiveness report
- 3-5 years banking experience in Wholesale banking within an International Banking Operation environment at a similar level covering FX, MM, Interest rate swaps, Fixed Income and CD products with comprehensive knowledge of their settlement processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Euroclear Euclid settlement and dace notice processing.
- Understanding of product accounting for Treasury products
- Working knowledge of UK payments systems: CHAPS/BACS/Faster Payments/SEPA.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT messages creation and verification covering all message types relating to Treasury Products.
- Operational Risk framework experience covering Risk Assessment, KRI and KPI reporting.