We are hiring for an International Commercial Bank based in the City, who are requiring a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join a challenging opportunity with the exposure to directly report to the Financial Controller.
To Prepare timely and accurate reports for management purposes and regulatory compliance by completing Monthly and Daily MIS as well as Group Reporting.
- Undertake completeness, accuracy and validity of regulatory reporting data quality by independently validating various Regulatory Reporting processes and controls from transaction capture through to final regulator reporting.
- Validating transaction capture through regulatory reporting processes and assessing the internal control environment by conducting walkthroughs and performing control and sample data testing
- Preparation of Regulatory Returns (Monthly & Quarterly). Corep including LE and LR, LCR, NSFR, PRA 110, ALMM, FSA 17, etc.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS (Liquidity & Capital Reporting).
- Assistance in preparation and updating of ILAAP, ICAAP and RRP.
- Preparation of LCR Reports (Daily & Forecast).
- Review and validate regulatory reports before sending to regulators
- Assist in month-end process.
- Group Reporting on Liquidity
- Miscellaneous tasks as required by FC and CFO
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience of Regulatory reporting in Bank
- Sound knowledge of liquidity and capital reporting
- COREP and FINREP experience needed