Our client is a rapidly growing mortgage provider who offers bridging facilities across the UK. Although being a new company to the market they have major plans for growth across the next 10 years and are looking to expand their team with an experienced candidate who wants to join a growing UK business with capital to expand in line with their strategic mid and long term goals. The business is currently 25 strong and are looking to double that in the next two years. This is backed up by private equity capital and a exec committee with a 50+ year combined career history in banking.
They are expanding their team and are on the market to find a Business Project Analyst, who will work hybrid from there Birmingham based office, to identify, implement and execute improvements within the business. The successful candidate should be able to analyse the different divisions of the business to ensure positive outcomes and efficiency.
- Become an expert in the product offerings and also capabilities of the businesses technologies and solutions.
- Examine the existing business models/verticals, workflows, and product features.
- Constantly seeking to identify areas where improvement in systems and processes will lead to a greater efficiency within the company.
- Maintaining strong relationships to be able to constantly work effectively with the founders of the business.
- Works across business to identify common needs, requirements and ensure consistent solutions while abiding to regulatory obligations.
- Analysing data within the market to identify trends and patterns effectively.
- Carrying out market and product analysis to maintain constant product efficiency.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans and status reports.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues while providing efficient solutions.
- Effectively present and forecast findings from data.
- Reviewing and creating policies and procedures to maintain structure within the business.
- Continuously reporting quantitative and qualitative data as well as general progress reports
- You will be able to pivot from one project to the next in a natural manner when required.
- Must have a autonomous mind set to proactively assist in achieving strategic aims within a start-up company.
- Must be a degree holder.
- Must have a commercial mind set.
- Must be a tech minded individual.
- Must have 3 years minimum relevant BA / PM experience.
- Must be able to travel to the Birmingham area 3 days a week in the office.