Executive level opportunity for this European digital payments SAAS firm. You will lead and implement the project governance, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both internal and external both Agile and Waterfall projects. Execute the delivery of the contracted deliverables as per the plans and strengthen the relationship with customers in Europe during the respective project(s) / program(s).
Our client is a full PAYFAC service provider and will become an acquirer itself within 2 years. It offers the full payments stack - gateway, risk management, processing, acquiring and settlement - even enhances conversion rate success.
Areas of responsibilities and related activities
- Ensure successful implementation of new customers (B2B) onto the orchestration platform.
- Lead and implement the project governance, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both in- and external for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Act as first point of contact for project managing new customers (B2B) upon contract signature.
- Manage Customer and Customer 3rd party readiness according to the Baseline Plan.
- Support the Delivery Engineers with the configuration of the Product suite contracted by the customers.
- Manage training to a select group of the customer’s staff
- Support the pre-sales solution engineering phase prior to contract signature.
- Contribute to the Project business case and profitability.
- Evaluate Commercial & Financial project risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- Manage Project invoicing with support from the Finance team.
- Close Projects and ensure smooth transition into the state of ’Business as Usual’.
- Hands on understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Gateways, Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Acquirers).
- Project Management certification including Agile e.g., PMI or PRINCE2.
5-10 years of Technical Project Management, having managed one or more mission critical SAAS Payment projects.
- Development (API, Java, PHP, SQL) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, JIRA and Confluence.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight time frames in an international B2B customer facing environment with multiple stakeholders up to C-level.
- University degree in IT, Business, or industry related field.
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English is a must.
London based office which will be your hub in a flexible WFH / Office culture.