We are working with a prestigious International Banking organization who are seeking to recruit TWO AML Analysts to help with periodic reviews and transaction monitoring responsibilities. There is also a temp to perm opportunity.
- To assist the team in completing Risk Ratings and Periodic Reviews for all high to low-risk customers across Private Banking and Corporates.
- World check /Adverse Media & Risk Rating: Know how to prepare these reports for account officers to enable you to produce accurate reporting for Regulatory purposes. To understand the meaning of the reports, to enable further investigation for AML purposes.
- Trigger Events: To be able to assist the account officers when a 'trigger event occurs on one of the accounts that have not been remediated, and potentially not used for some time.
- Periodic Monitoring Administration: To ensure that all periodic reviews are captured, and each account officer is up to date with all reviews that are required on the customer base for High (yearly), Medium (3 yearly), and Low (5 yearly) risk accounts.
- Preparation of Periodic Review Process: To ensure that all Periodic Reviews that are due for processing are available for account officers to review the transactions during the period, ensure that the purpose of the account has not altered, and complete all other points for the account officer to review and sign off.
- To ensure that updated information received is added to the Private Banking files & ensuring updates are processed on Equation, (by sending to Control Unit), on a timely basis: To ensure that the internal system accurately reflects the updated information and the risk status of the customer.
- Assisting account officers to clear customer transaction alerts. As directed by the account officer, to assist in gathering information where necessary to clear transaction alerts that have been flagged by the AML Transaction Monitoring Officer.
- To prepare monthly statistics on work completed, and outstanding for management purposes on a monthly basis, or when requested.
- To have the opportunity to cross-train with other departments, when timing permits.
- 1-3 years of experience in AML from the banking space
- Expert in completing Periodic Reviews/ Risk Rating in a timely manner
- Solid AML regulation knowledge i.e. JMLSG
- Previously used World Check and investigations on Adverse Media
- Strong proficiency in using Excel.