We are excited to share a new Housing Credit Officer role! We are currently looking for an experienced Housing Credit Officer to join a small team managing the documentation process of Residential and Private Banking mortgages.
• To provide administrative support within Housing Loan Unit with responsibility for monitoring and reporting of management information to senior management.
• The implementation/execution of Retail & Private Banking Housing Loan facilities, including all matters relating to documentation, up to and including instructions to Loans Admin for drawdown.
• To ensure the compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
• Prepare/compile all loan documentation; e.g. loan agreements, legal charges (in co-operation with solicitors), personal guarantees, assignment of rental income, charges over deposit, etc).
• Provide complete documentation package to Relationship Manager’s for internal/external signatures.
• Interact with surveyors to prepare valuation reports and ensure compliance with credit approvals.
• Interact with solicitors to ensure the conveyance is completed in a timely manner and that all relevant matters in the valuation reports are addressed in Reports on Title.
• Prepare the Loan Drawdown Authority Request (LDAR) in accordance with the facility approval and follow up with Loans Admin to ensure timely and correct drawdown.
• File copies of LDARs and respective loan documents according to bank procedures.
• Manage and follow-up on any deficiencies relating to documentation and covenants as well as limit breaches, insurances, etc.
• Assist with Retail Loans’ annual reviews
• Assist with the general administration of the section including management information reporting, departmental filing and archiving
• To maintain and update departmental policy and procedures manuals as required.
• Maintenance of Security Register.
• Updating Loans Tracker regularly particularly with regard to completion dates. This should be done at the end of each day.
• To be proactive in chasing 3rd parties particularly chartered surveyors and solicitors to ensure we have complete file well in advance of completion date.
• Maintain a diary system in order to be alerted when to chase and find out what is happening with a property.
Qualification & Experience
• Qualifications: A level to degree level/AIB or equivalent/Advanced PC skills and at least 5 years’ experience in banking.
• Experience covering:
• Execution of Housing Loan facilities
• Security Documentation
• Management Information Reporting
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and even set up your own job alerts.
© Market Talent 2024 - REGISTERED COMPANY NO. 09642404