Our client is a rapidly growing mortgage provider who offers bridging facilities across the UK. Although being a new company to the market they have major plans for growth across the next 10 years and are looking to expand their team with an experienced candidate who wants to join a growing UK business with capital to expand in line with their strategic mid and long term goals. The business is currently 25 strong and are looking to double that in the next two years. This is backed up by private equity capital and a exec committee with a 50+ year combined career history in banking.
We are seeking a Marketing & PR Executive, on a part-time basis to assist our client with content creation, copywriting and general marketing deliverables. This role has flexible hours, giving you the autonomy to cover the 16 hour requirement across the week. This role is perfect for an experienced Marketing and PR professional from the financial services industry who is seeking to get back into the market.
- Updating website content and assisting in the creation of new websites
- Managing social media content
- Evaluating and collating feedback from marketing campaigns
- Researching new marketing ideas and competitors
- Ad hoc projects as required, as part of the wider marketing team
- You will be responsible for producing and proofing copy for blogs, case studies, web, social, newsletters and other channels.
- Writing copy across both long form and short form media, adapting tone of voice of the reinvent audience.
- Communications will be focused around company news, awards, acquisitions, financial performance, mergers and other events.
- Support with LinkedIN communications
- Create content like videos, copy for website, blogs, socials, clinical case studies, product and clinical articles, to drive corporate branding.
- Enhance brand awareness on digital, social and events platforms.
- Production and design of marketing materials, including presentations, factsheets, newsletters, email campaigns, videos, and other financial promotions.
- Assisting in the organisation of client events and attending events to ensure they run smoothly.
- Be a collaborative, engaging team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Want to work in a hands-on role in non-process driven environment - willingness to get stuck in across a range of projects.