We are looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join an Operations team based at our client's London or Guildford office, there may occasionally be some travel to attend relevant meetings, generally in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent service to customers and support to the customers of the Relationship Managers. You will be able to manage the processes and services related to the discretionary and funds business, which includes oversight of the key service providers that support these products. You will manage communications via phone, e-mail letter and should be able to handle all elements of communication to and from customers and internal stakeholders. You will act as a point of escalation between Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers when required; provide support and deliver projects as they relate to Investor Services or the wider Operations Team and have a good understanding of the regulations and operational processes as they are relevant to the full customer journey.
- Processing the day-to-day administrative activities, such as new business and servicing clients, managing TPA/TA/Counterparty activities to move business to and from Premier timely and accurately
- Perform all key administration duties (including opening post, allocating work, managing queries) timely and accurately
- Monitoring receipt of stock and cash and the associated reconciliations; and the ongoing review of negative or
- positive stock or cash balances to make sure they are in line with expectations, of both the client and Premier, and resolving timely
- Monitoring your own work queues, re-allocating and escalating, to make sure the SLAs are met
- Owning the timely answering of customer and adviser queries (by post, phone or email) (including setting up Online Valuation Service) and monitoring of outstanding queries to a satisfactory completion
- Maintaining accurate client and adviser records; and updating timely upon receipt of instructions to do so.
- Preparation and dispatch of welcome letters and other correspondence timely and accurately, in line with SLAs
- Identifying, managing and recording any failures in controls or risks, through recording key actions on Sonar.
- Understand the rules and regulations that govern our processes, demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory impact if something goes wrong (measured through the accurate updating of Sonar)
- Processing client money transactions as required, including legacy monies, in accordance with CASS rules; and other relevant regulations
- To support any other general activities that may be required from time to time.
- At least 2-3 years of experience of working in Investor Services / Client Services in the finance industry, preferably in Fund Management, Wealth Management or other similar customer/adviser facing role.
- Good knowledge of SIPP, ISAs, JISA and GA fund products.
- Proactive and willing to learn, hard working nature.
- Strong client facing personality, especially speaking to cilents on the phone.
This role will require two days in the office and 3 from home.