We are working with a prestigious client who are a private serviced office provider owning a collection of exceptional workspaces in central London’s most high -class locations. They offer private offices, coworking space, virtual office services and meeting rooms for businesses of all sizes.
This Sales Lead will be responsible for the sales of external meeting rooms, events, new business virtual and coworking revenue streams within key defined deliverables, as well as management of the Products and Events team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strategic mindset, you will be responsible to generate new ideas to source additional revenue, manage supplier contracts, third party listings, marketing campaigns and delivery of a new Events Campaign set for 2024.
- Conversion of virtual offices, coworking, MR and Events enquiries to sales to meet targets and to ensure commercial profitability on all products sold.
- Deliver lead to sales timelines and conversion rates across all product lines.
- Partner closely with Centre Teams and Account Management to utilise sales, leads and cross-selling opportunities (including renewals) throughout the network to ensure revenue is achieved to budget.
- Support the Commercial Director with delivery of the Sales department annual business objectives for product services.
- Carry out centre visits with potential clients, for both conferencing and membership, showcasing the space and facilities available.
- Provided accurate, timely and detailed booking information for events to the centre team to enable them to deliver exceptional customer service at the point of delivery.
- Support the Commercial Director and lead contact in the Yardi/Kube implementation project. Integrating the existing CRM by ensuring that all bookings, contracts, billing processes and reporting align in the new system.
- Detailed knowledge of how the Members app booking portal supports the online meeting room booking platform.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on focus areas, including both product revenue streams, commercial performance and underperforming buildings, rooms, or spaces.
- Support the Commercial Director in preparing and presenting the monthly Conferencing & Events and membership budget, ensuring monitoring and compliance.
- Lead on the debt chasing for 3rd party bookers or key corporate accounts for meeting rooms, as well as all internal monthly client invoicing.
- Ensure a consistently current knowledge of competitor activity to ensure market position.
- Design of additional F&B offerings to attract new sales while maintaining GP and margin.
- Maintenance of regular supplier and contract reviews.
- Maintain key account management relationships with HNW roadshow teams and repeat bookers.
- Ensure absolute internal and external legal compliance in all Products and Events activity.
We are seeking:
- Experience of a business to business, with demonstrated strong track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and use this to drive business performance.
- Experience of leading a team in a sales and target-focussed environment.
- Sound knowledge of event and meeting room operations, including food and beverage add-on sales.
- Experience of undertaking supplier/contract and competitor reviews.
- A naturally service-focused client management style.
- Previous experience of delivering profitable sales to target whilst also ensuring exceptional service.
- Knowledge of the serviced office market and industry.
- Strong financial acumen with experience of managing a P&L, cost control management and sales.
- Comfortable and confident cold-calling potential sales opportunities.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for delivering against ambitious targets with the flexibility, drive, determination, and resourcefulness to work autonomously within a fast-paced work environment.