We are seeking to hire a Financial Crime Specialist (2LOD) for an International Bank based in London. Joining their compliance team, you will need experience in using Oracle Mantas in Transaction Monitoring. This role will be temporary for 2/3 months and will convert into a permanent contract. Hybrid working with 3 days in the office.
To assist the Financial Crime Department in its role as the second line of defence on financial crime activities on various tasks in accordance with the Financial Crime Monitoring & Assurance Framework.
- Review and assess internal suspicious activity reports submitted from teams within and recommend follow on actions, as necessary, under the supervision of the MLRO.
- Maintain the Fraud investigation register and all corresponding investigation documents.
- Draft disclosures in preparation for submission to relevant law enforcement agencies under the supervision of the MLRO
- Maintain records of all internal SAR reports and disclosures made to relevant authorities.
- Assist the MLRO with financial crime review audits
- Assist the team with 2LOD assurance testing as required by the Financial Crime Monitoring & Assurance schedule.
- Discount daily client database screening and payment matches raised on WorldCheck & Safewatch and escalate as required
- WorldCheck batch screening and reporting.
- Maintain departmental registers including daily and monthly monitoring, regulatory change tracker & any internal project trackers e.g. Oracle Mantas
- Maintain records of remediation requirements resulting from the financial crime monitoring & assurance work and ensure action points are tracked with regards to delays/progress/completion
- Maintain RCSA register and log any new processes as required
- Maintain audit point recommendations arising from internal audits, third-party reviews and the MLRO report
- Over 3 years of experience in a Financial Crime related role
- Knowledge and use of Oracle Mantas
- Happy to in a 2/3 months temp role then a conversion to a perm contract.
- Use of worldcheck and safewatch