Are you a Finance professional looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work for a prestigious Bank and learn the in and outs of a banks profit and loss?
- Our client is a reputable and well-known Bank located close to the Royal Exchange who are looking for a Finance and Accounts Clerk to join their team and provide accounting and clerical support to the Finance department.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Reconcile nostro accounts on a daily basis
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries
- Assist the team in preparation of regulatory returns, corporation tax, VAT returns
- The candidate must be a university graduate and have a finance and accounting background.
- You will be trained over time into a "Assistant Accountant" role where you will learn Regulatory reporting and management accounting.