A prestigious bank are seeking a research/analysis to provide written opinions on credit-related topics and issues in relation to the credit businesses of London Branch. Such topics and issues may cover overall credit market, industry, and individual companies with an increasing focus on ESG initiatives.
- On behalf of relevant business units to carry out a research/analysis and to provide written opinions to credit business covering macro and micro economic matters, fiscal analysis, regulatory overview, legal system comparative analysis, and overviews of area specific or global ESG initiatives appropriate to the financial services sector.
- To carry out a research and analysis and provide written opinions on topics and issues mainly related to credit business, including industry risk and individual company risk.
- To attend external seminars as directed by the Head of the Department and prepare reports about them.
- To share results of research and analysis, in relation to credit business of London Branch, performed both by European Research and by Research Tokyo with staff members in London Branch
- To cooperate with all GBU departments and relevant internal control functions to explore and conduct appropriate research for their business based on agreed service standard and timeframes.
- To manage magazine and database subscription contracts used by European Research Department
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager.
- Close work and cooperation with the Corporate Risk Management department within the Bank.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience of broad and varied research and analysis within the financial sector.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- High level of written and verbal presentation skills
- Fluent in English; Japanese Language is not a must but would be an advantage