We are seeking someone with Credit Analysis experience looking to work in a city-based prestigious bank. Such skills and experience needed for this role include previous assessment of credit worthiness, assessment of financial statements, P&L and balance sheet of clients.
The role is responsible for assisting the Head of Credit Approval in ensuring credit quality at the approval stage, monitoring the ongoing credit dynamics of the credit portfolio at a macro and micro level post sanction and the compliance of credit risk.
- Conduct in depth credit analysis of SME, HNWI and Corporates.
- Assessment of credit worthiness and creating MI reports.
- Approval of credit proposals.
- Objectively assess referred deals to policy and mandate.
- Meet KPIs related to review of credit requests, reporting and other performance standards.
- Revert to the RM with queries on the credit application within specified turnaround time.
- Ensure all major queries are resolved prior to the case being submitted to the Head of Credit Approval.
- Highlighting any shortfall to the credit process chain.
- Documentation of proposal related information to be in conformity with requirements as set out internally.
- Check monthly/quarterly portfolio review reports.
- Preparation of various reports sanctioning committees and annual reviews.
- Monitoring and performance review of existing portfolio.
- Maintain electronic filing of all credit requests and diarising for the receipt of information from the branches.
- Experience of conducting credit analysis on SMEs and corporates (preferably from banking)
- Sound understanding of the Consumer lending market, SME and parameter based lending (including RMC).
- Due to manual nature of the processes you are required in the office 5 days a week.
- Strong academic or professional qualification background.
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial Loan underwriting with direct exposure to decision-making and sanctioning procedures