We have been mandated to seek a high calibre Credit Analyst who has experience with conducting financial analysis on a range of client base including; residential, SME, corporates and FIs. We would like to see Credit Analysts with expertise in transactions related to Residential & Commercial Real Estate, as well as, Banks/FIs.
We are seeking high quality and rigorous credit and financial analysis of both Residential & Commercial Real Estate related transactions, supporting both the business development team and the credit committee for;
- New transactions
- Annual and periodic reviews
- Monitoring portfolio performance
- Assisting with the management of watch list and impaired credits
- Assisting with any New projects
- Taking Committee Minutes
- Some experience for corporate related transactions.
- Timely, accurate and rigorous written analysis of primarily Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions; some Corporate & FI/Bank applications (from time to time) in support of new transactions & reviews.
- Recommendation of Real Estate transactions; assist with country limits, corporate and Banks/ FI limits and exposures from time to time.
- Other credit related tasks/projects and research that may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director
Qualification & Experience
- Good university degree (minimum UK 2:1 or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years credit analysis experience, primarily with various European counterparties and industry sectors, encompassing good knowledge of corporate credit and secondarily, Banks/FI experience, Real Estate Lending.
- High level of credit skills and experience in ideally Commercial Real Estate; some corporate and banks/FI areas.
- Advanced financial analysis skills
- Skilled in financial modelling
- Good working knowledge of banking and securities market products.
- Ability to examine and evaluate cross border risk.
- Good awareness of market developments (including financial markets, industry sectors, macro political and economic issues