We are currently working with a highly prestigious AAA rated International Bank who are seeking a Credit Administrator/ Loans Documentation Officer to support their team in maintaining credit facility documentation process of bilateral and syndicated loan applications.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain credit facility files with all the relevant documents received from the Coverage teams, scanning of facility documentation before recording them in the vault for safe custody.
- Prepare standard & non-standard documentation, Syndicated Agreements, Facility Offer Letters, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Ensure all security/support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution/POA
- Coordinate with CAD-International team in Head Office/Product Specialists/Coverage and Credit Teams as and when required in order to complete the documentation process/limit release in the Bank’s Systems.
- Ensure approval from relevant authorities is held for deferrals/waiver of any incomplete documents.
- Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies/deficiencies (if any) in documentation.
- Encode lodgement of documents and update collateral data in the Bank’s system.
- Verify and confirm periodically at the time of renewal/review of credit limits that all required security/support documents are physically held in safe custody and periodic clean-up of old and obsolete facility/security documents upon settlement.
- Verify approvals requested for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensuring that there are no liabilities or outstanding and facilities are cancelled from the system.
Credit Limit and Control
- Encode and activate credit limits and ensure accurate detailing before inputting the same into the Bank’s system.
- Maintain accuracy with regards to application of interest rates, commission, charges and various types of fee.
- Prepare instructions for provisioning of accounts, customer grade changes, suspension of interest changes and write-off entries.
- Prepare Facility Summary Sheet and sharing copies of Loan Agreements to Loan Middle Office related to Loan Administration Function.
- Carry out monthly activities such as review of limits in GLCMS and Core Banking System (T24), amendment of interest rates as applicable.
- Encode up to date Overdraft interest rates codes in the Bank’s system
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years with at least 3 years’ of experience in Credit Admin function and legal documentation within a Financial Institution.
- Good knowledge of Bilateral and Syndicated loans process as well as Real estate.