We are working with a prestigious International Bank that is seeking to recruit TWO Customer Support Associates to join their London Branch.
You will be responsible for handling any inquiries and resolving customer complaints whilst contributing to the achievement of the bank’s overall goals and objectives.
- Meeting and Greeting customers face-to-face
- Introducing new customers to the banking product and services
- Opening and closing accounts as required by members
- Solving customer queries related to Debit/credit card transactions.
- Assisting customers with their inquiries and providing solutions to their banking needs
- Helping customers with making applications
- Using banking software to update account information
- Assist banking customers who are victims of fraud, theft, or identity theft
- Assist customers with replacing lost or stolen credit or debit cards
- Responding to client inquiries promptly, effectively
- Implementing a positive overall customer service experience
- Coordinating various money transfer requests i.e. SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS, and Faster Payments.
- Processing deposits and withdrawals
- Performing regulator account maintenance
- Handling payments, making sure transactions dealt with in a timely manner
- Check on the status of customer accounts and track checks and payments
- Exposure to using Finacle (banking system) with some basic KYC knowledge
- Strong ability to deal with various customers and deal with all their banking requirements
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to sell products and services
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills