If you are a Personal Banker or Customer Support individual looking to progress out of the high street banks, then this is the role for you!
We are working with an International Commercial bank who are seeking support to their branch in an operational capacity by performing day to day banking tasks, as well as provide support to the branch manager & relationship managers in fulfilling their needs & requirements. In addition to also undertake regulatory action (transactional monitoring) on a daily basis for the branch portfolio.
Provide support and troubleshooting for any operational queries to anyone who requires.
- Customer service with clients
- Liaising with clients over the phone/email/in person about their account queries and requests. Including checking their balances, maturity of their deposits, transaction(s) information required by the bank for compliance monitoring, making deals with treasury for the client's remittance.
- Answering calls for the RM's if they are not available to answer and assisting the client's needs.
- Locker operations
- Renewals, opening, closing, operating a locker.
- Cash operations
- Deposits, withdrawals, ordering liquidity, Cash collection/pick up. End of day cash up procedure to make sure credit/debits are correctly done.
- Cheque lodgement
- Due Diligence performed on cheques received in branch, either in post or in person.
- Payment requests
- Transfer requests processed from clients either by fax, e-mail, phone, in person.
- Call back processed, relevant RM's to sign off the transfer and then dispatched to remittance.
- Compliance monitoring
- Looking after compliance entries and keeping them at absolute minimum with maximum information received from client/RM.
- Liaising with other departments
- Treasury - front office for deals taking place for clients, back office for time /e-deposit issues, new TD's, maturity & breaking of time deposits also.
- On-boarding new customers along with the bank's policy with documents / forms required. Core processing of account opening, maintenances and customer instructions. KYC also conducted for all new customers.
- Maintain the customer service query log / Tracker, update MIS and ad hock data analysis as and when required.
- Ideally 6 months banking experience with exposure to SWIFT payments and account opening with KYC checks.
- Fantastic front office persona to deal with clients and resolve all their queries.
- Passionate to develop their career in banking (especially within the Commercial Banking sector)
- Ideally speak the following languages fluently: Urdu, Punjabi or Hindi