We are working with a highly prestigious Private Banking brand who are seeking an native Arabic speaker to join their dynamic team where you will be supporting the branch function and Private Banking team of the bank. The role will start of temp covering the probation period with certainty of a permanent conversion.
You will be responsible for:
- Process cash withdrawals and cash/cheque deposits to/from client accounts in various currencies.
- Assist with the day to day responsibilities of the Client Services team.
- Be responsible for the receipt, management and action of client instructions for Private Banking.
- To provide administrative and operational support to Private Banking’s Relationship team.
- Execute cash office transactions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that all cash stock held is balanced at the end of each day.
- Undertake all necessary functions relating to the daily Cheque Clearing including passing appropriate entries, contacting clients as required, returning items and reconciling positions and internal accounts.
- Arrange for the printing of client cheque and credit books.
- Initiate SWIFT messages relating to instructions received in-branch.
- Distribute mail received and undertake filing of client documentation in the Bank’s records.
- Arrange and distribute copy statements/vouchers when required by clients or for internal reasons.
- Pass accounting entries relating to client internal transfers and Bank fees.
- Handle general account/banking queries by telephone/in person/fax/post/e-mail.
- Process new visa card applications, handle client card queries and undertake general administration of cards
(arranging replacement cards/PINsetc.).
- Execute and input foreign exchange deals.
- Assist with preparation client payment instructions (swift/chaps transfers), carrying out all necessary checks before submission of the Payment Form for verification.
- Previous branch banking experience in a customer facing role.
- Must speak Arabic at native level.
- Must be able to commute to the bank 5 days a week.