Our newest client are a financially backed Digital Banking brand who vastly expanding globally with a new office launching soon in the UK . In the run up to their launch, they are seeking an Affiliate Manager to help drive the acquisition of retail banking clients.
As the Affiliate Manager you will be accountable for setting up and running their global affiliate program. This entails overseeing the technical implantation of the platform they use. Setting and achieving commercial objectives. Acquiring and retaining affiliates, influencers and partners.
They have a small but growing team where you will have licence to drive your own ideas and career.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong understanding of the affiliate industry, be self-motivated and determined.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Lead the development of a global in-house affiliate programme. Selecting and managing the technology and business processes required to deliver it.
- Establish and maintain channel targets, commissions and risk levels
- Drive the acquisition of affiliates and partners, leading on contract negotiations and onboarding.
- Develop business and affiliate strategies to improve Applications and Approved Accounts via the affiliate channel
- Work with Marketing to develop a programme of engaging content and assets for use by affiliates and partners
- Work with Digital to drive the continual optimisation of User acquisition journeys.
- Build and maintain customer relationships with regular communications (emails, newsletter/blog, vlog, meetings) with partners to ensure they are aware of all our activity and engaged in the programme
- Work with product teams to integrate affiliate promotion into all relevant and available spaces.
- Act as the SME within the business for affiliate activity, ensuring you are on-point with the latest ideas and techniques in the industry
- Work with Analytics, Finance and Compliance teams to ensure the effective tracking, reporting and payment of affiliate commissions
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Experience of setting up, scaling and delivering results with an international affiliate program in-house
- In-depth knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape, the various partnership types, promotional methods and how they can be implemented to drive new customer acquisition.
- An awareness of the wider sales and marketing funnel and where affiliate sits within the customer journey.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and a confident approach to presenting and negotiating.
- Business development, sales or lead generation experience and a good understanding of sales methodologies, outreach practises and CRM platforms/pipelines.
- You’re a self-starter, can manage yourself and have the experience to know when your work is right
- You keep up to date with industry trends and are always looking to push new ideas
- Capable of handling multiple responsibilities and achieving deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Confident in communicating your ideas and opinions with senior colleagues and partners
- Excellent written and spoken English essential, Spanish a bonus
- Experience of delivering campaigns in the LatAm region is preferable
- Confident in communicating with senior colleagues and partners