Our client, a high growth, leader in payment innovation through their proprietary best in class offering is seeking a proven senior sales specialist to execute the companies sales strategy and onboard brand new merchants within ecommerce. You will naturally speak the payment fintech language and understand the importance of "card turnover" in your target client base. The business already has strong references / logos covering 5 continents - the solution is recognised.
Job Title : Business Analyst, Product Management
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
The ideal Business Analyst candidates will have the following skills and characteristics:
• A proven track record in business systems, including business research analysis and business domain knowledge in any/all of these key areas
o In-depth knowledge of Payment in an eCommerce environment
o Airline Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
o GDS (Global Distribution System) and PSS Systems
• Agility around Research & Development efforts, including the ability to analyse, define, and design detailed solutions based on customer requirements
• Ability to write requirement specifications and technical white papers
• Ability to capture information visually and create compelling visual models, such as work-flow diagrams, wireframe prototypes, information and data flows
• Mastery of Word, PowerPoint, Visio, wireframes, UML and enterprise architect skills, including an understanding of development and project management tools
• A confident and mature personality
• An experienced, seasoned analyst who is culturally sensitive and has the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across global clients
• A team player who demonstrates initiative, relishes complicated challenges, thinks out-of-the-box and exhibits the ability to work independently in pursuit of high-quality results
Established over 15 years ago and transacting business across 5 continents - we are about to embark on another company scaling project, effectively doubling the size of our company in the next 12 months – the future is exciting here.
Merchants who manage multiple PSPs and proprietary payment methods is no mean feat, yet larger merchants — particularly those operating in more than one geographical region — are often stuck supporting endless payment methods, resulting in a poor user experience, lack of transparency, complex pricing and substantial technical overhead. Merchants need all the help they can get when it comes to scaling payments globally, which is where we comes in! With our proprietary technology, you can now optimise your payments ecosystem, expand into new markets, unlock new payment methods, improve authorisation rates, reduce fraud, increase conversion and reduce the operational burden.
Working for us
We offer a career position with great work opportunities. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to expand our team of professionals. We offer:
• Great colleagues, clients, partners and projects - global IT challenges
• A diverse, fun and challenging job
• A full-time position, starting as soon as possible
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
© Market Talent 2024 - REGISTERED COMPANY NO. 09642404