Note - This role is full time in the clients City office due to training requirments (for the new employee) and the company is already phasing employees back to the office. Depending on govenment guidelines WFH may become mandatory again until otherwise. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, hours of 08:00-17:00
Excellent opportunity with this leading players in FX, you be sat on the busy trading floor of 150 staff supporting the Sales teams and the senior desk leaders.
To apply for this permanent role you will be immediately availaible or have a MAX 1 weeks notice period.
- Ideally you will have experience of either KYC, compliance, onboarding customers and checking client documentation for onboarding purposes.
System and Other Administration
- Accumulation of customer paperwork
- Divisional miscellaneous administrative duties
- Maintain and update relevant data onto CRM and dealing systems
- Maintain client operational paperwork as and where applicable
- Acting as a key point of contact for onboarding documentation
- Ensure all queries are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner
- Build relationships both internally and externally to ensure smooth flow of information
Provide Assistance to the FIG Team
- Provide support to the FIG team with day to day operations
- Provide support to the Head of Financial Institutions Group and Sales team
- Maintaining client and operational paperwork
- Support daily operations between the team and customers both domestically and internationally
- Assist in investigating enquiries and updating relevant records
- Remain compliant with any regulations, legislation and company policies
- Maintain records of all partner and client contact, incoming and outgoing, written and verbal
- Ensure all files and documentation are maintained to company standards
- Ensure all partner and client correspondence (letters, e-mails etc.) are of the highest quality
- Ensure company procedures and high standards are followed at all times.
- With particular focus upon KYC procedures and accurate maintenance of all CRM records, particularly client follow up calls
- High level of accuracy, well organised and articulate
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in EXCEL & Word
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with people at varying levels of seniority
- An additional language - desirable
Personal Attributes: › Professional › Approachable › Personable › Determined and persistent › Passion for customer service › Calm › Resourceful › Enthusiastic › Punctual › Self- motivated › Team player
Compensation is £24,000 - £26,000 + excellent benefits and a yearly bonus. OTE £32,500