We are working with a prestigious international bank who specialise in BTL and commercial lending. They are currently seeking a Senior Relationship Manager with 5 years of experience in the banking sector to join their team and carry out the following duties:
- To ensure branch achieves targets in terms of account volumes, asset growth, liability growth and remittance values.
- To ensure sales & related activity are conducted in a compliant and professional manner and in a way that reflects the bank’s vision & values.
- Coaching and training RM/RSO’s & ensuring all KPI’s are managed.
- Quality Assurance support with stakeholder units.
- Employee engagement and adherence to the banks behaviours model.
- Portfolio Management of branch and adherence to guidelines.
- Customer networking and managing client appointments.
- Negotiate client proposals for assets and deposits.
- Submit proposals to internal credit and account opening teams.
- Disburse lending in accordance to branch targets.
- Manage credit renewals within bank policy and timescales.
- A diverse exposure to UK banking with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Understanding of UK compliance legislation such as related to AML & TCF with experience of practical application.
- Demonstrates the traits of an Inspirational leader.
- Extensive business development and relationship management knowledge
- Able to drive KPIs via strategic planning and sales & service management and has a track record of exceeding targets at both individual and team level.