We are working with a prestigious International Bank in Mayfair, London who are currently seeking a Corporate Banking Officer who can support the Head of Corporate Banking in .
Please review below some of the job duties:
- Proactively support the Head of Corporate Banking and the Head of Financial Institutions and Trade Finance to develop and manage on a day to day basis both potential new customer targets and existing customers to meet assigned financial and non-financial targets, in compliance with NBKI’s policies and procedures, regulations and prevailing best practices.
- Timely, accurate and rigorous written analysis of Corporate, Financial Institutions and Trade Finance applications in support of new transactions and annual reviews. Answering questions from London Credit Risk and International Credit
- Manage the administrative aspects, documentation and regulatory/accounting issues pertaining to the sourcing, execution and ongoing monitoring of relationships and transactions, including managing the related requirements of the credit approval process, account opening and KYC.
- Completing regular and one off internal and external reports.
- Minimum 3-4 years middle office or operational experience with a London-based bank.
- Proven experience in a client facing role, preferably with corporate clients.
- Credit analysis experience - writing proposals on corporate portfolios.
- High level of AML and KYC experience.