We are assisting a highly reputable International Bank based in the City of London. You will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team and will be responsible for carrying out credit admin function from post approval to loan disbursements.
- Solicit fee quotes from solicitors on panel in respect of lease vetting and consent, discharge and release requests from Business, Remedial or Credit.
- Collaborate with business and coordinate the appointment of solicitors as chosen by client
- Follow up with solicitors (and valuers if needed) until the matter is completed, resolving issues and/or referring them to the appropriate departments.
- Keep Business updated on the progress.
- Maintain and update the data associated with limits, review date, expiry date, insurance, collateral, cash lien, tenancy etc in system and applicable data bases.
- Follow up with bank solicitors for full set of dated and signed pdf copies of credit documents.
- Follow up with bank solicitors for perfection of bank’s executed charge documents and thereafter the return of full set of signed and dated hard copies.
- Follow up on any condition subsequent.
- Review insurance policy and update the record in system and applicable data base.
- Attend to loan redemption requests.
- Maintain proper filing system and assist in the maintenance of data bases used by the team.
- Participate in the property revaluation project.
- Update of interest rate in system.
Skills and Requirements
- Credit Administration & process experience with Buy to Let (residential and commercial) & SME banking product knowledge.
- Knowledge in Islamic lending.