We are assisting a highly reputable International Bank based in the City of London. You will be joining a dynamic team of 7 in the Dealing Room and will be responsible for implementing profitable strategies and executing market trades in support of a portfolio of products and clients comprising the banks Treasury Foreign Exchange Business.
The bank offers leading edge FX trading portals and provide strong rates. Their wider product range includes money market, fixed income, swaps, other derivatives, yield enhanced deposits and custody services.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s internal risk limits and other guidelines and restrictions as appropriate.
- Achieve agreed profitability targets.
- As appropriate, responsible for the day-to-day management of the relevant area under one’s control activities within agreed parameters.
- Build sustainable relationships with institutional and other service providers to ensure efficiency in execution.
- Develop and deliver customer driven product solutions.
- Responsible for profitable trading strategies across designated products.
- Able and willing to cover other areas of treasury if required subject to relevant skills.
- Ensure a high-quality customer service is always provided.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 minimum years of experience in a front office Treasury capacity in the banking sector, executing FX/ MM deals.
- In depth knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Treasury products is essential.
- Experience and understanding of global market developments.
- Ideally hold or studying towards a ACI Dealing Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Understands and adheres to FX Global Code and relevant COBS and Order management.
The banks holds a flexible hybrid working policy in place with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home. In addition to the base salary there are excellent benefits and bonuses.