Very well regarding AA rated banking organisation is seeking a Manager / Team Lead for their core Treasury settlements function. Leading a team of 4, you will manage the day to day booking, settlement and reporting of all deals generated by the Treasury front office includes Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Securities and Derivatives [products. You will be part of ongoing bank projects and be someone to drive change and new initiatives where identified. Experience with any of the following systems an advantage - Equation, Aqua Global, Devon, Euroclear, Euclid, UnaVista.
- Lead and manage treasury operations team including training and development.
- Supervision and oversight of deal processing for money market and FX deals
- Euroclear liaison for Treasury Operations
- Monitoring of incoming/outgoing Nostro Cashflows and liaising with Treasury in relation to late receipts
- Check and challenge dealers across all positions throughout the day
- Authorisation of Inward/Outward SWIFT Payments
- Checking of FX and Money Market Deals
- Collateral Management / booking and settlement of obligations relating to FX and Interest Rate Swaps.
- Input and checking of Bonds, TBills, IRS, CDs, FRNs and Repos
- Review and update of SOP and desktop procedure documentation
- Control trade reporting for forward FX trades
- Month end interest income reconciliation
- Training of all new staff on Treasury and Derivatives products
- Month End Sweeping of accounts
- Reuters Deal Tracker
- Communicating with senior stakeholders
Additional & Adhoc Team Tasks
- Funding and defunding of the Bank of England reserve account
- Responsibility of daily position keeping of all currencies
- Update of Fair Value from Bloomberg
- Bloomberg Trade reporting for forward value FX trades
- Input and checking of FX and Money Market Deals
- Euroclear product input and report distribution.
- Processing of Inward/Outward SWIFT Payments
- Input of Bonds, TBills, IRS, CDs, FRNs and Repos
- Reuters Deal Tracker monitoring