We are currently working with a prestigious international bank that is presenting a 2-month temp position for an experienced HMRC filings individual. You will be assisting a Compliance related project.
- To ensure the HMRC Automatic Exchange of Information ('AEoI’) returns for the bank are prepared and completed accurately.
- Responsible for preparing the HMRC/AEoI returns for two entities in HMRC’s prescribed format for AEoI’s purposes.
- Using extracts of data sources from the Bank’s core banking system to complete the HMRC returns.
- Liaising with Business lines to address any potential missing data and seeking clarity where required on entity classification under CRS.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree (minimum UK 2:1 or equivalent) (2)
- Junior to intermediate level graduate with 1 to 3 years commercial experience
- Experience in a banking or financial institution, including creation of management information and regulatory reports & assurance
- Experience with completing and filing HMRC/AEoI returns
- Addressing missing customer data for Tax purposes
- Cleansing and formatting of data for the purposes of completing into HMRC’s prescribed format
- Using formulas/macros on Microsoft Excel
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, including creation of spread sheets with embedded error checking Competencies Essential
- Previous experience with completing and filing HMRC/AEoI returns
- Ability to work in a diverse background
- Highly efficient, team player, with good attention to detail, accuracy
- High standard performer that enjoys working in a dynamic and small team
- Dynamic and self-starter
- Accuracy and high level of numeracy and literacy