We are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager/Portfolio Manager who will support the Head of Commercial Real Estate Finance to develop and manage both potential new customer targets and existing customers to meet assigned financial and non-financial targets.
This a maternity cover which could be a fixed-term contract or temporary contract for an initial 6 months and can be extended.
- Prepare credit applications and reviews for new/prospective customers and existing customer facilities (annual reviews) that adequately address relevant risk factors in the industry, market and business.
- Handle KYC and account opening in respect of existing and new customer relationships.
- Deal with and resolve customer problems and requirements, in coordination with appropriate in house and external support functions, to ensure timely, friendly and accurate delivery of the bank's products and services.
- Support the Head of Commercial Real Estate Finance in negotiating and documenting facilities for clients
- Assisting with the management of watch list and impaired credits
- Timely, accurate and rigorous written analysis of Commercial Real Estate credit applications in support of new transactions and annual reviews
- Manage the administrative aspects, documentation and regulatory/accounting issues pertaining to the sourcing, execution and ongoing monitoring of relationships and transactions, including managing the related requirements of the credit approval process.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions Responsibilities
- Responsibility for conducting KYC in accordance with the bank's customer due diligence procedures
- Ensure periodic reviews are being conducted in accordance with the risk classification of the client;
- Ensure that all customer onboarding and periodic reviews are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Up to 3 years experience in a front-office role, dealing with warm and existing clients
- Must have real estate exposure, including commercial lending and buy-to-let
- Must have strong financial analysis/credit analysis skills
- Must have a short notice period, maximum up to 2 weeks for this contractual role
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and even set up your own job alerts.