We are working with a AA rated International Bank who are seeking an AVP Credit Documentation Manager to support the Head of Credit Admin and uphold the following duties:
- Maintain credit facility files with all the relevant documents received from the Coverage teams, scanning of facility documentation before recording them in the vault for safe custody.
- Prepare and Review of standard & non-standard documentation, Syndicated Agreements, Facility Offer Letters, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Ensure all security/support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution/POA.
- Coordinate with CAD-International team in Head Office/Product Specialists/Coverage and Credit Teams as and when required in order to complete the documentation process/limit release in the Bank’s Systems.
- Ensure approval from relevant authorities is held for deferrals/waiver of any incomplete documents.
- Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies/deficiencies (if any) in documentation.
- Prepare and circulate documentation deficiency (expired/deferred documents) and collateral reports and following up for its timely submission /renewal.
- Encode lodgement of documents and update collateral data in the Bank’s system.
- Verify and confirm periodically at the time of renewal/review of credit limits that all required security/support documents are physically held in safe custody and periodic clean-up of old and obsolete facility/security documents upon settlement.
- Review/verify approvals requested for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensuring that there are no liabilities or outstanding and facilities are cancelled from the system.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7-8 years with at least 5 years’ of experience in Credit Admin function and legal documentation within a Financial Institution, preferably with International experience across multinational banks, extensive experience and involvement in credit approval process.