Mid market banking organisation is seeking Treasury Sales VP to join their Front Office team in marketing the banks Treasury business and products to existing and prospective customers with the day to day management of Deposit and FX Flow relationships with key customers including Shareholders.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with the internal Market, Liquidity and Capital risk limits and other guidelines and restrictions as appropriate.
- Achieve agreed profitability targets.
- As appropriate, responsible for the day to day management of the relevant area under his her control activities within agreed parameters.
- Build sustainable relationships with institutional and other service providers to ensure efficiency in execution.
- Develop and deliver customer driven product solutions.
- Responsible for profitable trading strategies across designated products.
- As appropriate provide cover to the Treasurer and other areas within Treasury.
- Provides training and assists staff to ensure they are suitably trained.
- Ensure a high quality customer service is provided at all times.
- In depth knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Treasury products is essential.
- Experience and understanding in how global market developments can lead to profit opportunities for the Bank and its customers.
- ACI Dealers Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with the NIPS and COBS.
- Familiarity with Middle Eastern / African / Sub saharan / Arabic markets with additional languages preferred.