Our client are a disruptive, well capitalised fintech who act an E-money Institution. You will be joining the business at a time where they are aiming to scale their services globally in the next 5 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in this brand and help scale it with the c-suite.
- Optimise development stack, technical roadmap and I
- T framework in collaboration with our evolving product suite and platform requirements.
- Identify technology-related opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services including technology
- Recruit, manage and mentor a top-class dev team (evolving from CIO boots on ground to 10/15 department size)
- Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and improving technology culture
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors & government
- Oversee IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develop and direct safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches, fraud and compliance
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
- Make presentations to the board of directors on ideas / collabs
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Managing the IT infrastructure of a company Designing a wide area connectivity network infrastructure with an emphasis on filling remote access needs
- Setting objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Approving purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Being responsible for all of an organisation’s internal IT operations
- Using technology to streamline business processes Liaising and collaborating with the suppliers of IT infrastructure solutions for the organisation
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimise their strategic benefits
- Ensuring that IT infrastructure supports the goals and requirements of the business
- Building processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and service providers for installing new technology and training employees on its use
Skills and qualifications
- Previous held a role as tech lead, engineering manager or CIO / CTO role
- Experience from building large backend solutions / Architect
- Experience with large amounts of customer data
- Experience in building web and mobile applications.
- Great understanding of product oriented technical development
- Commercial and business understanding
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill
- Experience from a start-up and fin-tech environment or payment tech company.
Up to £125,000 basic salary with performance bonus on top and additional benefits.