Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Location: City Of London
Responsible for Clients finance function and assisting with financial close and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly financial close and reporting processes for Clients legal entities, including booking of month end numbers.
- Assist establish accounting controls and procedures for Client
- Assist with management and Board reporting Boards and executive management team.
- Assist with financial guidance, relevant analyses and participate in the business strategy development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent).
- 2 years post graduate qualification experience, including at least 1 year within the re/insurance sector.
- Good knowledge of US and UK GAAP.
- Experience of accounting systems and processes, implementation and development preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate thoughtful detail-oriented work within tight deadlines and/or while working extended work days.
- Ideally a critical and creative thinker with a deep technical understanding of re/insurance risk and a strong understanding of investment risk.