Salary: £42,000 - £48,000
Greater London based international bank is seeking a proven people leader to join in a Senior Treasury Manager position. This international bank, domiciled and regulated in the UK, providing a full range of banking services to its clients – governments; aid donors, recipients and other organisations active in the development community; central/commercial banks and UK corporates.
Duties will include;
- Managing and co-ordinating the team that is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of market instruments and payments in various currencies on behalf of clients.
- Confirming foreign exchange and money market trades with counterparties
- Ensuring confirmations are issued to counterparties and incoming confirmations are accurately checked
- Authorising/releasing a wide variety of payment messages
- Providing end to end support for all aspects of settlement including core record keeping
- Approving reconciliations and ensuring any differences are resolved within deadlines
- Investigating and resolving queries with banks and brokers in a timely manner; engaging, building and maintaining relationships with correspondent banks and other 3rd parties
- Managing and co-ordinating the team and ensuring knowledge of processes is widely shared
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environments
- Any other duties as appropriate to the position, as requested