A fantastic, brand new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Management & Services Support Analyst to join a prestigious wealth manager in London.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide back-up to the structured product specialist to support structured product queries, creation of new Structured products, trading and provide management information.
- To have knowledge of Product management lifecycle and product approval experience
- The role will act as an interface between Private Wealth Management and Products and Services and will assist in the creation/delivery of client pitches, RFP’s and investment research when required.
- To prove a weekly status of progress on the product review to the Product Development Manager
- The role will act as a general product specialist for all of the investment products and services.
- To liaise with various in-house business areas regarding product usage, documenting information gathered in an organised and systematic manner
- To assist in the creation of internal presentations and reports (using excel/power point advanced skills ) to collate and streamline new ideas for products
- Create a Management Information database of the existing product shelf to be used in order to rationalize the product shelf
- To provide detailed analytical work to support new products and ideas within the investment solutions group.
- To take responsibility forthe Rolling product review project, managing the workflow in a timely and accurate manner and reporting on Status
- To provide cover in the creation of client performance reports including portfolio and benchmark performance with view to making a more scalable solution by looking at automating processes.
- To assist in the running of client risk profile report and managing the risk profile tool
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Product Management from concept through to launch/inception. You will be highly structured, very disciplined in your approach, methodical, with a high attention to detail. In addition to this, you will be asked to assist with the performance reporting so any exposure to that would be highly advantageous. IMC, IAQ or CFA 1 would be another big advantage as would VBA/SQL skills.
In return, my client is paying up to £60,000 per year plus bonus and excellent company benefits