Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Canary Wharf based, expanding international bank is seeking Senior Trade Finance specialist to join at a very exciting time for the business. You will reporting directly into the Head of Trade Finance. The opportunity may also see you in a leadership/management at some point in the near future.
Example of duties include;
- Authorise all processing under Advised/Issued Letters of Credit; Inward/Outward Documentary Collections.
- Check and authorise all processing : Advise/Amend/Pay under Export/Import L/C, Transfer L/C, Back-to-Back L/C. Notification/Payment of Documentary Collections.
- Authorise/Verify all swift messages. Second/Third check documents presented under L/C.
- Ensure the efficient quality of workflow in all related transactions (inward/outward L/C's, inward/outward collections, guarantees and counter Guarantees, FCY cheque collections and discount).
- Checking documents under Import and Export LC's.
- Monitor, control and sign off on a range of Trade Finance transactions (inward/outward L/C's, inward/outward collections, guarantees and counter Guarantees, FCY cheque collections and discount) including escalated transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and Central Bank regulations and procedures in order to minimize exposure to risk and to safeguard against financial loss to the bank. Assisting with projects and process optimisation