Canary Wharf based, expanding international bank is seeking Senior Trade Finance specialist to join at a very exciting time for the business. You will reporting directly into the Head of Trade Finance. The opportunity may also see you in a leadership/management at some point in the near future.
Example of duties include
- Authorise all processing under Advised/Issued Letters of Credit; Inward/Outward Documentary Collections.
- Check and authorise all processing : Advise/Amend/Pay under Export/Import L/C, Transfer L/C, Back-to-Back L/C. Notification/Payment of Documentary Collections.
- Authorise/Verify all swift messages. Second/Third check documents presented under L/C.
- Ensure the efficient quality of workflow in all related transactions (inward/outward L/C's, inward/outward collections, guarantees and counter Guarantees, FCY cheque collections and discount).
- Checking documents under Import and Export LC's.
- Monitor, control and sign off on a range of Trade Finance transactions (inward/outward L/C's, inward/outward collections, guarantees and counter Guarantees, FCY cheque collections and discount) including escalated transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and Central Bank regulations and procedures in order to minimize exposure to risk and to safeguard against financial loss to the bank.
- Assisting with projects and process optimisation