Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and package
We're representing a leading, successful European debt fund, who are seeking to appoint a Senior Fund Accountant in response to the rapid growth of the business.
You will be offered a position with considerable breadth and exposure to the firm's funds and investments. Moreover, you'll need to establish a good working relationship with the investment team and the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the funds;
- Debtor and creditor maintenance and reporting;
- Cash management reporting and preparing IRR calculations;
- Building ad-hoc reports;
- Maintaining the fund entities on the general ledger;
- Managing investors' drawdowns and distributions;
- Preparing month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings;
- Building a good working relationship with members of the finance team, the investment team and partners; and
- Co-ordination with senior management and leading the team with regards to planning, reviews, etc.
The successful applicant must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA,CIMA,ACCAor equivalent). The ideal applicant will be working in a fund accounting position within either a private equity, alternative assets or traditional asset management capacity. We could also consider a high calibre applicant working in a third-party administration firm. You must also have a natural attention to detail, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and to develop as the business continues to grow.