Salary: £30,000 OTE
We are one of London’s hottest start-ups, currently in the process of transforming the way people shop locally. Whether on mobile or the web, we want to get you anything you want delivered to your doorstep in minutes! After launching in September 2014, we have fulfilled well over 100,000 orders in under a year. They are already have signed and are in advanced talks with some leading household retailers and FTSE100/250 businesses. Their ethos: be outgoing, motivated, ready to handle anything! The role will see you out and about on meetings in London frequently so not your typical office based role!
The firm are seeking motivated Sales Associates to join their Business Development division and approaching selected venues introducing them to the brand, the app and its business model.
- Approaching selected venues and introducing them to the business
- Making first introduction to the venues and answer all instant FAQs.
- Setting up meetings for the Business Development Team
- Analysing the market for target corporate customers that would integrate well with our brand and make a qualified initial approach.
- Fact finding prospective partners
- Representing the brand to a high standard
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Keep the Head of Business Development and the Project Managers informed of your progress with a weekly report
- The ‘Sales Associate’ position is the beginning stage of an exciting journey within the Business Development division. Once you have consistently achieved your client targets you will be able to instantly broaden your role attending the meetings you are setting as a Business Development Associate, which will then lead to further progression to a Business Development Manager / Account Manager closing top tier names and become a senior member of this amazing brand.
The preferred candidate;
- You must be confident, well-spoken, independent, energetic, and have a natural sales ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as are organisational skills
- Bring brand ambassadors for this exciting new start-up so looking for selected candidates to have a firm understanding of how the product/app works
- Can adapt to both offices based/field sales environment.
- You will be someone who embraces technology and are keen to achieve within their position at an exciting tech start-up business
Perks of the role
- You will not be stuck all day at an office desk, you'll be out and about all over town meeting new people, seeing new places, and discovering new venues.
- Use our brand new iPhone’s and iPad’s to utilise for client presentations and business development purposes.
- You will have the ability to work at one of London’s hottest start-ups from the very beginning with the potential to grow with us.
- We will offer a competitive salary, all expenses paid and excellent commission's
- Depending on experience, you will be offered a basic salary from day one, utilise all our new gadgets, all your expenses paid (travel/phone) and earn commissions with a realistic OTE
The role will initially see you based in Willesden which is on both the London Overground and Bakerloo lines.