Our client one of the top Law firms in the heart of the City URGENTLY required an Executive Receptionist for their high paced reception.
You will be meeting and greeting very high profile CEOs, VIPs, celebrities, you will be the first point of contact for the business and the FACE of the company.
We need a Receptionist within a corporate environment or Receptionist within a 5* hotel.
You will have a 'can do’ warm friendly personality, and are able to liaise at the very highest levels.
If you are a confident, professional receptionist who is looking for an amazing organisation to work for with great benefits, then this is the role for you!
As receptionist your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients, and executives
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- working within a team of receptionists and front of house staff on a shift rota
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms.
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties.