Salary: £400 - £450 p/day
This Top Tier Investment Bank is looking for a Prime Services Product Controller to provide control, produce and validate daily P&L and month end balance sheet sign off for the Front Office.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take ownership of review of all facets of the P&L and balance sheet issues surrounding the books.
- Maintain oversight of key reconciliations to ensure trading P&L is reported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily P&L reporting to traders and senior management.
- Commentary on daily, weekly and monthly P&L.
- Reconciliation of reported P&L to underlying ledgers.
- Balance sheet review.
- Account ownership review
- Liaison with Front Office, Operations and Financial Control to discuss and resolve ad hoc issues
- Provide high standard of client service to Front Office.
- Produce and analyse MI reports.
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects and information request.
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Demonstrated Product control, auditing or financial accounting experience.
- Exposure to Prime Services/ Equity Products
- Accuracy and attention to detail, good expertise with Excel.