Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
An exciting new opportunity has become available within a reputable, international bank for a Precious Metals Settlements Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who would has the experience in this market and would like to take on more responsibility, with the potential to supervise members of the team. This is vibrant, well established team ideal for an ambitious and focussed individual.
Duties to include:
- Daily settlement of Precious Metals.
- Daily settlements of Various Currencies using SWIFT system.
- Daily management of cash movements and margin payments.
- Daily reconciliation covering Nostro and Depo accounts and intra-system reconciliations.
- Resolving and clearing cash/metal breaks via Intellimatch.
- Resolving Trade and Client queries
- Setting up relevant Static Data in Settlements systems
- Processing daily/monthly Precious Metals VAT and process quarterly VAT return to HRMC.
You will have experience of Precious Metals Settlements as well as knowledge of operational risk, control and preparing procedures, knowledge of Brady Trinity and Cortex systems would also be advantageous. You will have knowledge of creating MT202, MT103 and MT202COV/MT103 Advice as well as recognising 3rd party payment.