Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Are you driven to provide first class administrative support? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? My client, a global law firm is seeking an efficient articulate Personal Assistant to work in a dynamic, fast paced law firm supporting a small Finance team. You will need to be able to use your own initiative and think outside the box to create solutions for any administrative problems that may come your way.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Complex diary management
- Booking travel arrangements
- Producing documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Scheduling meetings, videoconferences and conference calls
- Maintaining hard and soft copy filing systems
- Screening incoming mail, calls and messages
- Managing expenses and managing key administrative processes
- Build networks with key partners PA’s
You will need to be immaculately presented and fastidious about detail. The role requires someone with superb IT skills to include all Microsoft packages.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3years PA or administration experience from a corporate professional services environment. Previous experience in a financial institution or law would be beneficial.