Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We currently have a number of exciting PA roles we are recruiting for within well established Asset Management and Property Development companies.
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience as a PA within these industry sectors or alternatively 5 years experience within a corporate or professional services environment then please apply immediately.
The role will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills within a professional office environment that rewards its staff with a fantastic benefits package.
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Mailbox and phone gatekeeping
- Planning and organise internal and external meetings, including administration support
- Minute taking and typing
- Drafting and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations
- Proof reading of outgoing documents before submission
- Maintaining filing system and internal database
- Ad-hoc duties required to the company's specific guidelines and needs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting workloads
- Experience in extensive diary management
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Able to build strong and lasting working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Word & PowerPoint at Int-Adv level
- Approachable forward thinker who can provide proactive solutions and assistance within the department