A dynamic and growing Investment Bank based in the City currently seek an experienced Payroll & Benefits specialist.
This is a sole role that sits within their HR Team and is fully responsible for the UK payroll from start to finish and administer the EMEA payrolls. This role also includes administering the company benefits and be responsible for all employee queries along with working on a variety of projects.
- Managing the UK Payroll
- Administering the EMEA payrolls and liaising with the relevant payroll providers
- Being responsible for all Expats
- Payroll end of year process including P11D's and P60's
- Responsible for all payroll and benefits for new joiners and leavers
- MI reporting
- Administration of all corporate benefits: Pension, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers etc
- Working alongside and liaising with HR on a daily basis and involvement in projects
- Must be able to use ADP Freedom and have strong Excel
- Must be able to manage a full UK payroll from start to finish
- Must be a confident communicator at all levels of business internal/external
- Must be proficient in reporting
- Must have high attention to detail and take pride in accuracy of daily work-load
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to adapt to change